We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fuengirola to Marbella Bus Station

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Fuengirola to Marbella Bus Station

Hi, traveling from Fuengirola to Marbella, the CTMAM site says to take the bus M220. However, this bus ends at Leila Playa and when I searched it, Leila Playa is a few kilometers from Marbella center. How do I get from Fuengirola bus station to Marbella bus station? Thx!

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
12,464 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fuengirola to Marbella Bus Station

Here is a link to a similar thread that has advice for you;

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187439-i318-k54…

Unfortunately the CTMAM site is confusing but the link about is correct. Are you wanting to go into the old town in Marbella or are you going on somewhere from the bus station? The above link also includes where to get off the bus in Marbella town centre to go to the Old Town without having to go to the bus station and double back.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Fuengirola to Marbella Bus Station

Thanks for the reply. Looks like I will take a local bus into the old town from the bus station. I was there a few years ago but took the direct bus from the airport. I stayed at the Princessa Playa, and that is the area that I want to go to, I think I remember the old town not being too far away. Am I right? Thanks again!

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
12,464 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fuengirola to Marbella Bus Station

Its definitely walkable from the Princessa Playa.

4. Re: Fuengirola to Marbella Bus Station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 01, 2013