We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crystal rentals Spain or Hilton Villas are frauds; warning

Apeldoorn, The...
1 post
Save Topic
Crystal rentals Spain or Hilton Villas are frauds; warning

I rented a house through Crystal Rentals / Hilton villas / HomeAwayholidayrentals.com

Whatever I tried after the rental period, I never got the refund back after the rental period. Paul and Jenny did not answer their phones or responded to emails.

If you still have a chance, do not do business with these people. They lie and are frauds.

Quentin

The Netherlands

Chicago
7 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Crystal rentals Spain or Hilton Villas are frauds; warning

File a report at www.ripoffreport.com.

Gothenburg, Sweden
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Crystal rentals Spain or Hilton Villas are frauds; warning

If you still have a chance, do not do business with these people. They lie and are frauds. The villas they let don´t exist or are not similar to the pictures, and they don´t have an office in Marbella, it´s shut down. Even so, they are still going for this season. And the object no 122 that we booked is still on their website, although it does not exist. We checked it out and it is just pictures.

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Crystal rentals Spain or Hilton Villas are frauds; warning

Hi everyone - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! They are a managing agent and have advertised on here and Holiday Lettings (part of Trip Advisor) the managing agents name on the sites is Lily-Ann but I've never been able to speak to her!

I have parted with 800 euros for a deposit on a villa only to be told once I have paid this that the price had gone up by 700 euros!

I have requested my money back and that was nearly 6 months ago.

The man, Mark, is rude and un-helpful and I think the other people that contacted me by e-mail are made up names! He is now ignoring my calls, e-mails and texts.

Has anyone else had any dealing with this company?

I have contacted the police, my bank, the European Consumer Centre and a number of other companies to try get my money back.

This trip was meant to be for my hen do with 20 other girls and I'm heartbroken :(

Level Contributor
4 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Crystal rentals Spain or Hilton Villas are frauds; warning

Hi Sophie

I haven't checked this forum for ages after my disasterous dealings with them in 2011. I would be interested to hear what response you got from the police, if any, and alos what your credit card company said regarding your deposit as mine wouldn't pay out although I was in contact with a girl from Sweden and hers did. Have you tried Watchdog? I emailed them but got no response so I was wondering if maybe more people did would they take itmore seriously?

If you want any more info from me I will be happy to help if I can as I was £800 out of pocket as well!!!!

Heather

15. Re: Crystal rentals Spain or Hilton Villas are frauds; warning

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 13, 2014