We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bars in Puerto Banus...

Which Marbella hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
shropshire
7 posts
1 review
Bars in Puerto Banus...

Could anyone advise which are the best value bars in Puerto Banus. I understand that the further back you go the better value but can anyone recommend any particular places?

Thanks

Scotland
Level Contributor
324 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: Bars in Puerto Banus...

There are a few good bars in the Port but drinks are very expensive! Sinatras on the front is one of the busiest bars in the port. Drinks range from 7 euros upwards. Linekers is a good bar but its quite a young crowd. We love the Paino man which has entertainment every night but then you pay way over the odds for drinks in there. O'Gradys the irish bar at the end of the strip is also good

UK
Level Contributor
295 posts
30 reviews
2. Re: Bars in Puerto Banus...

We have just been and I didn't find it as bad as I expected it to be. Beers were generally around 5/6 euro on the 2nd line and a vodka/coke about 7 euro. With the exchange rate improving by the day its not as bad as it could have been.

Depends what type of bars you like as to the prices though to be honest. Linekars/O'gradys etc are your typical hen party places with Dj's that never stop talking and music that flits from house to cheese very quickly. Lot of younger people in there so depends how old you are.

These bars shut at around 3 or 4 am and if you want to stay out you then need to go to one of the clubs, Scream or dreamers spring to mind. Drinks there are more expensive 10 euro ish.

Watch out for the hookers on the 2nd line though as they are everywhere including in some of the bars especially Seven!

On the front, Sinatra's is a good spot between 11 and 1am. People just hang around on the streets watching the ferrari's and Lamborgini's driving past...Very pretentious type of place!

Plaza beach club is a good place to hang out in the afternoon if you want a drink then. Good tunes and party atmosphere. 7 euro a pint there as long as you dont hire a bed which will increase yoiur bill. Plenty of room at the bar area.

If you are going with mates and dont mind spending 100 euro each during the day then get yourselvbes down to Ocean Beach Club on the Friday or Saturday and hire a bed. Beers are very very expensive there but it is the best place ever...You wont regret it believe me!!!

Dublin
3 posts
3. Re: Bars in Puerto Banus...

nice one pal

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
101 posts
24 reviews
4. Re: Bars in Puerto Banus...

Just got back from Puerto Banus yesterday and although it was expensive as ever it was relatively affordable to drink in some of the front line bars. We were drinking San Miguel which was 3.50 euro in Sinatras, a little bit more in Portside, but was a whole lot more in places like 'Seven' etc...........around 9 - 10 euro a bottle. A lot of restaurants are now doing fixed price menus from 16 euro to 19 euro.........I think overall we probably spent more last year than this year......It's never going to be cheap but you know that before going

5. Re: Bars in Puerto Banus...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 21, 2010