We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel or apartment in April with heated outdoor pool

Which Malaga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sweden
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel or apartment in April with heated outdoor pool

Wonder if someone know of any hotel or apartment with heated outdoor pool somewhere on Costa del Sol. Suitable for a family with two children 9 and 12 years who love swimming.

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel or apartment in April with heated outdoor pool

The Don Hotels complex at Bajondillo Beach Torremolinos would be ideal.

Complex consists of 3 hotels - Don Pedro (3 star), Don Pablo (4 star) and Don Marco (4 star but think this is adults only). Guests at all 3 hotels can use all facilites including 8 outdoor pools, 1 indoor heated pool and 2 Jacuzzis.

The Don Marco has a spa with well priced treatments.

There is good entertainment each evening with 2 venues/show choices to choose from.

Sweden
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel or apartment in April with heated outdoor pool

Thank You Casaianda. I will "google" the suggested hotel. Maybe I will have to give up the idea of an outdoor heated pool.

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel or apartment in April with heated outdoor pool

Don´t know of any hotel with heated outdoor pool.

Scotland
Level Contributor
3,783 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel or apartment in April with heated outdoor pool

I saw some "seniors" splashing about in the Yaramar Hotel outdoor pool when I was at Fuengirola in November. Assumed its waters were heated, but might be wrong.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
189 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel or apartment in April with heated outdoor pool

There is a complex of privately owned apartments on the Golden Mile with heated pools. Can't remember the name, but have a look on holiday-rentals.co.uk .

I had the same problem last April, and just couldn't get what I was looking for. We ended up going to the Riu Ferrara aparthotel in Torrox. The pool is lovely, and although it isn't heated, the kids all managed to swim. There is a heated indoor pool, but I found that I endjoyed the outdoor pool better.

I will try and find out what the complex with the heated pool is called, and post back here later.

Just another note - We really enjoyed the Riu Ferrara. It was approx the same price as booking a private rental, but with the added benefit of having maid service, pool towels and an on-site restaurant. We have three children, and had such a good time, that we have already booked for April this year.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
189 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel or apartment in April with heated outdoor pool

Found one in Puerto Banus

La Maestranza

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
189 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel or apartment in April with heated outdoor pool

The complex on the Golden Mile is called:

El Presidente

if you google this, then I think villarenters.com has quite a few properties.

they look absolutey lovely.

8. Re: Hotel or apartment in April with heated outdoor pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:23 am, August 20, 2009