We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Our Coldest Morning

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
65,716 posts
3,733 reviews
Save Topic
Our Coldest Morning

This morning at 10 am we had 10C and a strong wind. For us this is very cold. From Malaga I could see the mountain tops of the Sierra de las Nieves covered with snow. This is a result of the storm that has come from the north of Spain.

Mentioned in this post
Malaga
Malaga
Costa del Sol, Spain
Spain
Spain
Europe
Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
65,716 posts
3,733 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Our Coldest Morning

blended:

I think you win the prize for the coldest place!

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
5,171 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Our Coldest Morning

Today it is 16º at this time.

I am shortly on my way to Lagos, Nigeria, where the temperatures today are a maximum of 33º and a minimum of 27º. Heavy downpours and extreme humidity, not to mention pollution. I prefer our 10º!!!

Mentioned in this post
Lagos
Lagos
Faro District, Portugal
Aguadulce, Spain
Destination Expert
for Almeria, Province of Almeria, Province of Almeria
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Our Coldest Morning

This morning at 8am it was 14c here at Aguadulce, Costa Almeria. Thats about the coldest we have had it so far this year but soon warmed up to 21c by midday, despite a stiff breeze. Just goes to show that the stats are true, we have a better climate here, highest sunshine hours and lowest rainfall, than the rest of the med coastal areas. Protected by the mountains and in the middle of the bay protected by headlands each side as well.

Mentioned in this post
Aguadulce
Aguadulce
Roquetas de Mar, Spain
Almeria
Almeria
Province of Almeria, Spain
Scarborough, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
25 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Our Coldest Morning

it was only 2C in scarborough uk today! we were in malaga a couple of weeks ago wish i was back there!!!

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
65,716 posts
3,733 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Our Coldest Morning

Vic:

I have stayed twice in Roquetas de Mar and passed Aguadulce. I thought that town was very nice and the paseo maritimo is great.

Mentioned in this post
Roquetas de Mar
Roquetas de Mar
Aguadulce
Aguadulce
Roquetas de Mar, Spain
Aguadulce, Spain
Destination Expert
for Almeria, Province of Almeria, Province of Almeria
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Our Coldest Morning

Benny

We like it as it is quiet and very Spanish, we have owned and been comming here for 40yrs. Now we do 6 months summer in UK and 6 months winter in Aguadulce, love the micro climate weather and the whole Almeria area.

Mentioned in this post
Aguadulce
Aguadulce
Roquetas de Mar, Spain
Almeria
Almeria
17. Re: Our Coldest Morning

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 26, 2014