We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brunoscar car rental anyone used them?

Which Malaga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Surrey, England
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Brunoscar car rental anyone used them?

Hello all,

have come across Brunoscar.com a car rental company which seem to give the best overal quote which they say includes everything including insurance. We have used other companies before and wanted to try something where you know exactly what you pay upfront. Has anyone used them and what did you think? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Agnes

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
11,848 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brunoscar car rental anyone used them?

Never used them myself but think there are a couple of posts on one of the many threads on car hire so it would be worth doing a search on the whole Costa Del Sol forum to find them.

However, I would check whether their "INCLUSIVE" insurance does actually cover everything.

Birmingham
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Brunoscar car rental anyone used them?

Brunos is an excellent and trustworthy car rental and garaging outfit. I have used them for about 7 years and they keep my car in Malaga airport, bring it there when I need it and take it away when I return. Their head office is in Estepona Port but they have on the spot staff in Malaga. They have never let me down in 7 years

Lancashire
Level Contributor
15 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Brunoscar car rental anyone used them?

Yes..i have used Bruno's car rental. They have cars at Gibraltar airport too. It was very straight forward..the insurance was fully inclusive and also they do not charge you for petrol you just return car with same amount in. They were very good with me and have been around a while now..i was very happy with them. I just wish i could find a local company like them when i fly to Reus airport i cannot find anything only the the ones that block off your credit card and charge silly amounts for a full tank of petrol. So..while i am here if anyone knows of a company at Reus airport or nearby that has the same policy as Bruno's please could you post it here thanks..:)

Dublin, Ireland
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Brunoscar car rental anyone used them?

Hi ..I regularly have used brunos car rentals and they are great. I can't say enough about the good service they provide, plus what you pay includes fully comp cover, no extras, no preauthorising your card for more. They have an insurance cover which means if anything happens to the car 99.9% is covered. Linus is the contact there and he and his team were more than helpful when myself and friend lost the keys of a car [her bag stolen with keys in it]..they came and replace the car the next day. Also when a parking ticket had to be paid by my friend they came to the police compound where the car was taken and talked her through it. I've since used the service alone and had absolutely no hitches, Brunos is one of the few companies I would genuinely say are 5 Star.

Edinburgh
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Brunoscar car rental anyone used them?

Brunos are great. At first [when I didn't know any better] I used the firms which appear on a web search for car hire. But the hidden extras, failure to reply to emails and general complete lack of concern for any notion of providing a service forced me to look for alternatives. Brunos prices are reasonable - once you do a fair comparison - and if you ever need help, they will be there. It's hard to see what more anyone could want.

Storrington
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Brunoscar car rental anyone used them?

I would certainly recommend Bruno's certainly the quickest pick from Gib Airport, off the plane 5min walk to the car park where the parking attendant will give you the keys after showing proof of booking reference. I walk down and pay for the car at the Bruno's office in Duquesa port sometime during my stay. Never a hassle. Cars are not brand new but always clean and so far trouble free. Would recommend over the big boys who just want to rip you off!

Vasteras, Sweden
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Brunoscar car rental anyone used them?

Hi,

Brunos is a trustworthy and high quality company with no form of trouble what so ever. Back once again from a vacation on the cost with the car running perfectly. Everything runs smoothly like a well-oiled machine. I can't imagine ever looking for another rental company.

/Fredrik

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Brunoscar car rental anyone used them?

I have used Bruno's for 5+ years and they are a breath of fresh air from the norm. No queuing at airports, no hidden charges and an all round pleasure to do business with.

I've picked up from Malaga, Gib and Dequesa and never had any problems.

I doubt I'll ever use anyone else across the Costa del Sol.

Well don and keep it up!

Graham

9. Re: Brunoscar car rental anyone used them?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:00 pm, July 27, 2015
10. Re: Brunoscar car rental anyone used them?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:00 pm, July 27, 2015