We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naturism

Which Malaga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
SLG
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Naturism

Can anybody recomend a nice hotel near the nude beach?

1. Re: Naturism

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 pm, November 28, 2004
malaga spain
Level Contributor
561 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Naturism

Sorry SLG,

Benalmadena is about 15kilometers from Malaga Center, and is a nice resort

Amber

SLG
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Naturism

What about the beach? Is it far away?

Villajoyosa
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Naturism

I dont know that area at all but if you want a nude/naturist holiday in Spain try the Hotel Vera Playa, the only naturist hotel in Spain. My wife and I have stayed there on several occasions and love it there. There are also plenty of naturist apartments to ren there also.

It is situated in the middle of a naturist village with shops and restaurants and has the best naturist beach I have ever been on. It is so good that we have bought a naturist apartment there and plan on moving to the area A.s.a.p.

see:-

http://www.veraplaya.info/

for more info.

malaga spain
Level Contributor
561 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Naturism

Hi again SLG,

try daltonsholidays.com and type in adNo 010229, these apts are seconds from the nudist beach in benalmadena,

Amber

SLG
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Naturism

Thanks a lot for your help, but my wife prefers a nice hotel. Are there any in the area?

SLG
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Naturism

Are there any other suggestions obout hotels?

Thanks