We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malaga to Ronda

1 post
Malaga to Ronda

Hi, Can anyone tell me where I can find decent timetable for 25th June for bus from Malaga to Ronda? Or propose better transport option (with timetables). I cannot find any information.

Thanks!

12 replies to this topic
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,537 posts
44 reviews
10 helpful votes
1. Re: Malaga to Ronda

For bus schedule

…avanzabus.com/archivos/files/horarios/Horar…

You can also go by train. There is a train that leaves from the Maria Zambrano station daily at 10:05.

London, United...
Level Contributor
24,563 posts
292 reviews
294 helpful votes
2. Re: Malaga to Ronda

The Avanza bus takes the long way via the coast and up the winding road. If you want the more direct route look at this, however, the web will not update more than about one week ahead. So look at the same day of week during next few days and you can see the times. They should not alter. This service used to be run by Los Amarillos until early this month and has now been taken on by DAMAS who apparently will offer a better service. The bus goes inland up the Guadalhorce valley and then comes into Ronda from the northeast. It's the one I would take.

damas-sa.es/index.php/…

Edited: 10:12 am, June 08, 2018
London, United...
Level Contributor
24,563 posts
292 reviews
294 helpful votes
3. Re: Malaga to Ronda

Malaga bus station has just improved the search capability so you can also check here. Go into Destinos

http://estabus.malaga.eu/

Edited: 10:15 am, June 08, 2018
scotland
Level Contributor
21,366 posts
365 reviews
274 helpful votes
4. Re: Malaga to Ronda

If you take the bus option at 08;00 , you will be in Ronda before the train departs Malaga Time table below

damas-sa.es/index.php/…

Edited: 1:52 pm, June 08, 2018
Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
73,669 posts
3,830 reviews
3,443 helpful votes
5. Re: Malaga to Ronda

For trains:

https:/…Buying.Renfe.Tickets.Online.html

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
83 posts
26 reviews
35 helpful votes
6. Re: Malaga to Ronda

Hello- Is the Demas bus leaves from Estación de Autobuses de Málaga? Also, could I purchase the tickets the day of departure (I would like to take the 8AM bus) or is it recommended to purchase a few days before?

scotland
Level Contributor
21,366 posts
365 reviews
274 helpful votes
7. Re: Malaga to Ronda

Ronda - Damas bus departs Estación de Autobuses ,Malaga Bus station (next to Maria Zambrano Rail station ) , if you get tickets a day or so before you will have a seat , I've never used the bus on that route so cant say how busy its likely to be

London, United...
Level Contributor
24,563 posts
292 reviews
294 helpful votes
8. Re: Malaga to Ronda

If you go on the day a little earlier you can buy a ticket. If it is a matter of a very important fixed timetable and you cannot afford to miss taking that bus then get a ticket before the morning just in case.

Bruges, Belgium
Level Contributor
54 posts
10 reviews
7 helpful votes
9. Re: Malaga to Ronda

Anyone knows from which place in Ronda the Damas bus for Malaga normally leaves ? Tried to contact Damas by email but no reply.

Estepona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Estepona
Level Contributor
3,630 posts
627 reviews
1,808 helpful votes
10. Re: Malaga to Ronda

All intercity buses leave from the Ronda bus station.

Best wishes

Reply to: Malaga to Ronda
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Malaga