We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Estepona

Which Estepona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
28 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Estepona

Can anyone advise me how to get to Estepona (other than taxi) - Is there a train or bus direct or will I have to change at Fuengirola or Marbella? I am arriving at Malaga Airport. Thanks

Vancouver, BC
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Estepona

Dear Suzy,

Just did a very quick search for u... hope it helps. Seems like the best way would be training it from Fuengirola. My advise is to ask a local. Try the forum on expatriates.com. Hope I could help.

TRAIN SERVICE

Train Service from M��laga Airport to Fuengirola

The train station is outside the International Terminal. Follow the signs over the footbridge to the train station. You can go by train from the Airport to Fuengirola, a town halfway to Marbella, and then take a bus from there to Marbella

Estepona-M��laga: 83 km.

ESTEPONA-FUNEGIROLA-TORREMOLINOS-MALAGA

From Monday to Saturday: departues at 7, 8, 9, 11.20, 13.50, 15.15, 18.05, 18.35, 19.30, 21.35 y 22.45 hours

Sundays and Festive: departues 11.20, 13.50, 15.15, 18.05, 18.35, 19.30, 21.35, 22.45 hours

Level Contributor
28 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Estepona

Dear Miss Pamela (from Vancouver)

Thank you so much for all the information on travel to Estepona from Malaga Airport. It certainly will be very helpful.

Kind regards

Suzy