We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leila Playa Block C

Which Calahonda hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Isle of Man, United...
5 posts
Save Topic
Leila Playa Block C

Hi,

My husband, toddler and I are booked to stay in a 1-bed at Macdonald Leila Playa in September and I have just heard that we have been booked into Block C.

Has anyone stayed in Block C and please can they tell me if the apartments in that block have patios/balconies? (As we won't be able to stay out too late with the little one, we're hoping we'll at least have a balcony to sit out on in the evenings!)

We've also seen mixed reports on what Block C is like - any information on that or hints, tips on the area also gratefully received!

Thanks. :o)

Edited: 4:30 am, July 30, 2011
Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
11,845 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Leila Playa Block C

As far as I am aware all the apartments have balconies. We stayed in block C about 8 years ago and it was fine. It is up some steps but we had a balcony that overlooked woodland to the side of the resort. As you look at reception block C is to the left. I think you will be fine there and at least it is a bit quieter over than an apartment that directly over looks the pool or the entertainment area. I've put a link to the Leila Playa resort website for you if you've not seen it.

http://www.leilaplaya.com/info.html

Torrox, Spain
Level Contributor
3,788 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Leila Playa Block C

By the way Flimsyjane - you are on the wrong forum.

This is for the town of Calahonda on the Costa Tropical not the place on the Costa del Sol.

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
11,845 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Leila Playa Block C

Well spotted I missed that. Quite a few people search for calahonda & Google only finds the one on the Costa tropical.

Isle of Man, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Leila Playa Block C

Thank you both - not sure how that happened, was looking at Leila Playa reviews at the time! Oops...

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
12 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Leila Playa Block C

hi, saw your post and am wondering how your week was--we are looking into that area for Sept 2012 any tips or suggestions would be most appreciated--Interval Int'l attempted to book us into Miraflores but we're read that there have been problems at that resort and are looking into better alternatives. thank you

Edited: 6:48 pm, February 02, 2012
6. Re: Leila Playa Block C

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:42 am, June 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Calahonda