We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in april

Nottingham
Level Contributor
118 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
weather in april

Hello. I am going to Calahonda in April Easter holidays (first week 17th). I have never been before and am interested in what the weather will be like. Should i pack my bikini? Will it be warm enough to sunbath and wear summer dresses in the evening!? Thanks for any info, much appreciated.x

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
61,673 posts
3,656 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in april

Nik:

I think you can bring your bikini if you are used to cold weather. It could be warm though. Seasonal average temperatures are 11 to 21C. You can definitely sunbathe.

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in april

April can be lovely with temperatures into the 70s, but is also the wettest month of the year statistically so a brolly is also a good thing to bring.

Thankfully rainfall tends to be in short/VERY sharp showers rather than prolonged periods of rain.

Nottingham
Level Contributor
118 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in april

Thank you for getting back to me. Also any onfo on where to go things to do etc would be very happily recieved from any Calahonda experts! x

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in april

Which Calahonda are you going to?

You have posted this on the forum for Calahonda on the Costa Tropical but there is another on the Costa del Sol around Mijas.

scotland
Level Contributor
139 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather in april

hello we are also travelling in April arrive 16th staying in Lelia Playa first visit to this resort so looking forward to some warm weather Will pack my summer togs !! and a brollo thanks for the tips have fun janet & alan

Nottingham
Level Contributor
118 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather in april

Oh im not sure but i do know its between Marbella and Fungerola (sp!?) . Am i on the wrong forum.x

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather in april

Yes NikNak - this is the wrong forum for you (this Calahonda is over 100 km from where you will be staying).

You would be best posting on either the Marbella or Mijas Forums.

Edited: 2:45 am, January 25, 2011
Nottingham
Level Contributor
118 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: weather in april

woops! Thank you anyway for being thoughtful.x

New York, NY
Level Contributor
157 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: weather in april

Hi Flash 1 - just wondering - do you know anyone who has stayed at Leila Playa before? Any reviews on that property or any of the other Macdonald Hotels? If you don't mind my asking, how much is it per night? I'm not really looking for an all inclusive place but are any meals including? Thanks so much for any info.

10. Re: weather in april

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 4:42 am, January 29, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Calahonda