We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

web cam!!!!

Which Calahonda hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
Level Contributor
154 posts
1 review
Save Topic
web cam!!!!

does any one know if there is a web cam in calahonda or any place near there we are going to stay in rivera del sol

Marbella, Spain
Level Contributor
125 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: web cam!!!!

http://calahonda-info.net/american/ - a great local weather station & webcam !

Where you staying in Riviera ?

manchester
Level Contributor
154 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: web cam!!!!

gosh that was quick reply, we staying in some apartment's which i got off holiday let's 250 for 8 day's 2bed, dont know the full address

just know that it's in rivera not far from david's bar, just trying to sort out some cheap flight's and transfar's.

Marbella, Spain
Level Contributor
125 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: web cam!!!!

I was on here looking at some posts and saw yours so thought I'd jump to the rescue !

That's a good price for the apartment, everywhere is pretty central so you'll be ok for places to eat/drink/go out. If you want to avoid getting ripped off then avoid Maxs Beach Bar, down on the beach. The food is great but forget the bar... went out early on Saturday night and was charged €10.20 for 2 beers and a Coke, even in the tourist traps of Fuengirola you wouldn't pay that.

Top tip: Wander up to the Albamar Golf resort and you can get a pint for €2 (the cheapest we've found so far in Riviera !)

manchester
Level Contributor
154 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: web cam!!!!

yes the price for the apartment not bad, 150 per couple. if your interested for apartement's in most country's try there web site,

come with picture's e t c. www.holidaylets.com i have load's more site's i am a do it your self holiday person lol

thank's for the in fo on max's.

chiclana, near cadiz
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: web cam!!!!

hiya,

just wondered what you thought of the rivera del sol, ´cos i´m thinking of renting there this summer.

is everything miles from anywhere, or can you walk to shops, bars, restaurants etc and is the beach as bad as i´m now being le to believe?

thanks - jaynee44.

manchester
Level Contributor
154 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: web cam!!!!

hi, well where we stayed there was about 4 bar's, we where't far from david's bar, UP the HILL,

you can get a bus which take's you into fungarola, but the last bus back to rivera is about 10.30 taxi will cost you 20euros, beach crap, we did go on some nice day's out, cos there was naff around there,

o yes just 2 super market's where we where,

there are a lot of people say torremolinos is good,

and belamadina which is lovely

rivera if you want a quite, holiday ok

i did find that every where we went i mean every where the fly's ug we had to cover our meal's

so never again for us, can think of better place's.

sorry to those who read this and like the place.

7. Re: web cam!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, September 17, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Calahonda