We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sol y meil

glasgow
Level Contributor
906 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Sol y meil

I stayed in this hostel before trying to think of british bars close by! Any help of names please

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
15,804 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sol y meil

Not many really. There Nelson in the alley behind sol Y Miel. Raffles in the square by the church. Theres one in Plaza Espana, either Fountain Bar or Terrace Bar(?) The Vine on Garcia Lorca by the kids playground for decent food and football. The Railway Bar over by Tivoli World in Pueblo Sol.

Scotland
Level Contributor
3,889 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sol y meil

The Pub (below the Diorama tower block) formerly known as The Wookie.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
15,804 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sol y meil

Also The Honey Pot next door to The Wookie.

Scotland
Level Contributor
3,889 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sol y meil

Yes, Anthony will thank you for that!

glasgow
Level Contributor
906 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sol y meil

Cheers all ! It was the nelson i was in the name escaped me lol

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
15,804 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sol y meil

Now you have lots to try.

BT, The Honey Pot menu doesnt seem to have changed since our first visit there about 12 years ago, we went in May on a nostalgia trip LOL.

Edited: 3:48 pm, August 18, 2013
7. Re: Sol y meil

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, August 20, 2014