We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fabulous food

andalusia
Level Contributor
4 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Fabulous food

I wanted to recommend a tapas & wine bar called 'Maridage' in Avenue Bajamar, El Puerto de Santa Maria but it isn't listed!

We spent two evenings here and the food and service were WONDERFUL!

The tapas are top quality traditional Spanish food with a modern twist and all of us loved it.

Give it a try if you're anywhere near.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
19,619 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fabulous food

Think this is next door to the bar called 'Bar del Puerto' which has existed for a long time and is very good and that one is not listed either in TA.

Think the Maridage is a fairly new one and looks exciting and will try it next time in El Puerto. This is the Facebook page which has pictures.

http://www.facebook.com/barmaridaje.elpuerto

andalusia
Level Contributor
4 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fabulous food

Thank you Cadiz lover. You are right about it's position.

We spend most of our time in Spain and are used to Spanish food and this bar is really special. I look forward to hearing what you think and wish I could post some pictures so other travellers can see them too.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
19,619 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fabulous food

You can always request Trip Advisor to add a restaurant and at the same time write a review. Look at :

www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ListingRequest?t=Eatery

If they do not have any specific web site add the Facebook one above ?

4. Re: Fabulous food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 pm, July 17, 2013
Get answers to your questions about El Puerto de Santa...