We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cadiz or Seville?

liverpool
Level Contributor
21 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Cadiz or Seville?

Visiting Cadiz for one day whilst on cruise in August. Wondering if Cadiz is a nice place to stay and look around for the day or whether to visit Seville. I have been to Seville and absolutely loved it, however, my partner and daughter have not. I would love to return to Seville for the day, but the trips only allow 4 hrs there. I'm not sure if this is enought time to do Seville justice. Any comments appreciated please.

Mentioned in this post
Seville
Seville
Province of Seville, Spain
London, United...
Level Contributor
14,451 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Cadiz or Seville?

How much cooler is Cadiz to Seville in July/August ? I have felt the heat of Seville in July/Aug.

Mentioned in this post
Seville
Seville
Province of Seville, Spain
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
22,236 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Cadiz or Seville?

Definitely the coast is cooler hence the reason people FLOCK down to the playas. Even Jerez which is closer to Cadiz is much hotter than the coast. What actual difference there is depends very much on things like winds or any clouds but you will certainly enjoy the coast during July / August especilly if you own an umbrella and like swimming in the sea !.

13. Re: Cadiz or Seville?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, March 14, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Cadiz