We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Temperatures in March/April

Which Cadiz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
Level Contributor
116 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Temperatures in March/April

I'm planning a week in Cadiz late March.

I believe the weather will be improving at this time, approaching Spring, but can anyone tell me what the typical daytime/nightime temperatures are likely to be?

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,154 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Temperatures in March/April

Hi,

These sites may be of help:

Check out this site. In the middle of the page (History & Almanac) you can put in any date from 1996 and it will give you the weather on that given day/week/month

http://www.wunderground.com

Weather2Travel.com is also good & can tell you humidity, hrs of sunshine etc.

Regards

UK/Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
74 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Temperatures in March/April

It is variable at that time of the year but we have had some really good weather in previous years.

Typically I would expect cool mornings, temperatures in the 20's in the afternoons and then feeling cooler after dark.

However, you could get rain at some point and when it rains, it really does rain or you could find it's particularly hot.

I find it's a really good time of the year for sightseeing as even the hot days seem fresher than summer days and of course it is quieter.

I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Newton Le Willows...
Level Contributor
451 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Temperatures in March/April

Hi, we was there last year in April and it was so very hot, We had looked on wunderground and got sad because it said storms and clouds every day but thats not the case we only saw clouds 1 day,,,,, that was the first day we arrived so you can imagine our faces, but after that it was pure sunshine, Little dull first thing 8am - 9 ish but then wow.Evenings are warm shorts n a T shirt are fine

We of again Apri for 3 weeks and cant wait (NH Krystal)

Have fun and take plenty of sun cream and insect repellent

4. Re: Temperatures in March/April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, September 22, 2009