We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driving from Cordoba to Granada, Spain

New York
1 post
Driving from Cordoba to Granada, Spain

How long does it take to drive from Cordoba to Granada? I plan on spending one day/night in Cordoba and one day/night in Granada. I want to make sure if I leave early enough from Cordoba I can make it to Granada at a reasonable hour to see the Al Hambra in day light hours and not feel rushed.

Also, how long does it take from Madrid to Cordoba by car?

London, United...
Level Contributor
24,504 posts
292 reviews
294 helpful votes
1. Re: Driving from Cordoba to Granada, Spain

I have found that the Driving Direction tool on www.viamichelin.com to be up to date and accurate.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
9,278 posts
14 reviews
35 helpful votes
2. Re: Driving from Cordoba to Granada, Spain

It's a relatively short trip, under 3 hours, but the actual time will depend on how many distractions you encounter along the way. It will also depend on where in Granada you're staying and if you plan on keeping the car.

You may want to add an extra hour finding your way around Granada.

birmingham
Level Contributor
270 posts
3. Re: Driving from Cordoba to Granada, Spain

cadiz lover; i ve noticed your formidable knowledge on here before, perhap u would like to help out a bewildered american looking for a hotel in granada; he posted a question at 1.05 pm, i tried to help best i can but i m sure u can do better.

cordoba, spain
Level Contributor
3,154 posts
17 reviews
28 helpful votes
4. Re: Driving from Cordoba to Granada, Spain

First question: a litle bit less than two hours.

Second question: more or less, three hours and a half.

5. Re: Driving from Cordoba to Granada, Spain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:24 am, August 21, 2009