We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to Seville from Cordoba

Bruges, Belgium
Level Contributor
34 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Getting to Seville from Cordoba

Do you need to book for the Avant train Cordoba-Seville in advance ? If so, what is best : to book onlne or book the day before you leave ?

Oswestry, United...
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting to Seville from Cordoba

There is no advantage price wise on the AVANT on this journey whenever purchased. If you want peace of mind and ticket in hand purchase in advance how you wish. Even if you do not bother until the day, with about twenty journeys a day, maybe ten for the AVANT, you will be on one of them, but it is a pain queueing at Cordoba, as with several major stations, I know from experience.

Edited: 10:54 am, May 31, 2013
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
20,881 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting to Seville from Cordoba

WomBatt ... I am not normally one for getting things out of a "dispenser" machine but if there is any queue I use the ticket machines which display languages and are quite easy to use. Worth considering.

Last time I used a machine was at Gatwick airport a few days ago at the dreaded drinks cabinet for water. No amount of trying would allow my bottle to dispense and furthermore the money was lost. Do they do this deliberately ?

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
61,673 posts
3,656 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting to Seville from Cordoba

mancoinca:

I would book the train ahead of time. Read Buying Renfe Tickets Online.

4. Re: Getting to Seville from Cordoba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 03, 2014