We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking at the train station

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
83 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
Parking at the train station

We will be catching a train to Madrid in the late afternoon. Is driving to the train station in Cordoba like driving in the old part of the city? How congested is it? We were in a car wreck in Rome last year and so a bit nervous about city driving.

ati
cordoba, spain
Level Contributor
3,154 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking at the train station

The train station is located in the modern part of town. Very easy to reach. But it would help if you told us where you are departing from.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
83 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking at the train station

Sorry, I should have been more specific. We will be driving from our hotel near Granada and returning our rental car at the train station in Cordoba.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
22,307 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking at the train station

Whenever I am unfamiliar with a place and this kind of query I turn to Google Maps and then Street View. It is awesome for seeing how the land lies. Also for driving directions. Of course you need to know which one way street you will be finishing on and the exact location of the return location. But you can find all this out easily on Google ! https://maps.google.com/

4. Re: Parking at the train station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 17, 2014