We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cordoba, how long to stay?

Which Cordoba hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
fresno,ca
3 posts
Save Topic
Cordoba, how long to stay?

WE ARE CURRENTLY PLANNING A TRIP WITH ANOTHER COUPLE TO SPAIN. WE WILL BE TRAVELING BY TRAIN FROM Madrid to malaga. we were planning on staying in seville for two nights than two nights in cordoba and four nights in malaga, where we will be doing several day trips. my friend read postings in another forum that cordoba was a great place to stop for lunch but several people would not spend even one night as t there were other pkaces much nicer. i thought it sounded lovely, a nice place to tour plus relax after a very busy week prior to arriving. any suggestions?

Madison, Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Madrid
Level Contributor
8,111 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Cordoba, how long to stay?

What about rubbing Maimonides's toe? For good health would be my guess? Or to get into Med School?

New York
Level Contributor
567 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Cordoba, how long to stay?

Notsomaverick - we're planning to be in Cordoba next May. What was the weather like during your stay? Is airconditioning at that time of year a must?

Madison, Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Madrid
Level Contributor
8,111 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Cordoba, how long to stay?

I wouldn't risk Cordoba, as much as I love, without air-conditioning this time of year. It will be dry but hot.

14. Re: Cordoba, how long to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, August 15, 2009