We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cordoba in december

3 posts
Cordoba in december

Anyone visited cordoba in december before ?

Was the weather nice and sunny or cold and cloudy? Did u enjoy it or weather made it hard to enjoy ? I'm planning to stay in cordoba 10 days anytime in december.

Do u have any tips for me ?!

2 replies to this topic
scotland
Level Contributor
20,390 posts
366 reviews
1. Re: Cordoba in december

10 days in Cordoba may be a little long imo . I'd split between Seville Cordoba Granada , even a visit to Antequea

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
70,717 posts
3,787 reviews
2. Re: Cordoba in december

For Cordoba:

Use Booking.com to look for hotels and apartments in The Real Heart of Cordoba. For those making a day trip to Cordoba, the train station does not have luggage lockers but the bus station beside it has luggage lockers. A taxi to the Mezquita will cost only about 6 euros because the distance from the train station is only 1.8 km.

The best sights in Cordoba:

1. Mezquita/Cathedral - The most important architectural feature of the Mezquita are the double horseshoe arches, made of jasper, onyx, marble, and granite. There are 856 columns in the church and they seem to be a sea of arches and columns to the visitor.

2. Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos - Has beautiful gardens.

3. Palacio de Viana - The palace has important artwork and there are 12 different patios, all beautiful.

Good restaurants near the Mezquita:

1. Casa Pepe de la Juderia (Calle Romero, 3; Tel: 957-200-744).

2. El Caballo Rojo (Calle del Cardenal Herrero, 28; Tel: 957-475-375).

Shopping streets are the area around the Mezquita, Calle Jose Cruz Conde, Ronda de los Tejares, Conde de Gondomar and Avenida de Gran Capitan.

Dress code for churches: Shorts or bare shoulders are not allowed for either women or men. The Mezquita is a Catholic church.

https:/…

Reply to: Cordoba in december
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted