We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

royal stables show question

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
199 posts
92 reviews
royal stables show question

I am assuming row 1 is the first row (not the last) for the horse show. can anyone confirm that for me please? is the 1st row a good seat? I would like to be as close to the action as possible. but it looks to me like people are buying seats in the higher rows. anyone have some insight please? plan to purchase my ticket today.

can you take pictures with the horses if you do not buy the premium seats?

thank you!

5 replies to this topic
canary islands
Level Contributor
987 posts
36 reviews
1. Re: royal stables show question

Don't know about a horse show in Cordoba but the show in Jerez de la Frontera was excellent. Photos of the show were strictly forbidden.

Cs

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
23,872 posts
292 reviews
2. Re: royal stables show question

Make sure you read reviews. These are the English language ones.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Rev…

Midland, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,376 posts
244 reviews
3. Re: royal stables show question

mwoodrowe;

When I attended the show, back in 2014, it was totally permitted to take pictures and video, I am still enjoying mine. Let me also mention that there is a documentary DVD for sale at the "Establos", I bought it and it is quite good.

I do not remember about getting assigned seating at that time. We just queued to enter, and grabbed any seat space available. Now, and this is related to your question. The seating is at multi-level bleachers, and perhaps that is why you see people grabbing the upper level seats, those with more visibility.

Let me tell you another detail, the show is in a riding arena, not very large, and therefore even at the highest bleachers, you are not too far from the action.

I do not remember whether I have sent you TA review on this show. Just in case, here it is.

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g187430-d208…

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
199 posts
92 reviews
4. Re: royal stables show question

thank you for all the replies! I have read the reviews and it seems you do select your seats in advance now.

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
70,717 posts
3,787 reviews
5. Re: royal stables show question

I saw this show many years ago and enjoyed it. However the one in Jerez is better.

Reply to: royal stables show question
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted