We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malaga to cordoba

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
25 posts
Malaga to cordoba

I fly into Malaga on thursday at 1pm. Where can i find information about bus schedules for a trip from Malaga to cordoba?

What time bus can I catch to Cordoba? The movelia.es website has been down for days :(

Please help.

Also, will it be very busy on friday afternoon to travel to granada because it is a holiday weekend?

how far in advance should i get to the bus station to catch my bus?

thanks

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: Malaga to cordoba

As long as you arrive 30 minutes before your bus departure time you should be fine.

Get your ticket from the ALSINA GRAELLS desk in the Bus Station main terminal - fare is Euro 11.87 per person.

Buses leave Malaga for Cordoba at:-

15.00 hours - arriving Cordoba 18.99 hours

16.00 hours - arriving Cordoba at 19.00

18.00 hours - arriving Cordoba at 21.00 hours

See www.alsinagraells.es for full details.

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
18 reviews
2. Re: Malaga to cordoba

Sorry - first bus time should read - arriving Cordoba 18.00 hours

London, United...
Level Contributor
24,215 posts
292 reviews
3. Re: Malaga to cordoba

Quite near the bus terminal is Malaga RENFE railway station where you can also catch a train to Cordoba. For the times you can look up at www.renfe.es

4. Re: Malaga to cordoba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 pm, August 30, 2009