We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

malaga and around beg.Nov

belgium
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
malaga and around beg.Nov

Has anybody heard of casa verde in a little village an hour from Granada?. My idea was to stay there and do day trips to Granada/Cordoba/Malaga(to fly out). Now I think it won't be warm enough (1st week of Nov and the pueblo is at 950m altitude) and we'd miss on the night life. Now again we have three kids so we'd be going to bed at about 10PM. We could stay in Malaga. But is it reasonable to think we can do day trips (with car) to Granada and Cordoba or is it too much driving? Moving around and staying in every place seems a bit of a hassle with the kids and also we need to get back to Malaga at the end to fly out.

Last question: is it a rainy season? We're not beach people, rather hikers but sun'd be nice. THANKS

Oswestry, United...
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: malaga and around beg.Nov

vanhol,

Please do not think me rude, but in a greenhouse (Casa Verde) you should be warm enough!

You may not be helped, describing an area that could be in any direction an hour from Granada, (this might be the coast and probably warm enough). If you identify the village it might help.

If you base yourself in Malaga, Cordoba is an easy journey by train, but I would not recommend Granada as a day trip from there with any transport. Personally, I would not do a day trip with any transport to Granada, (especially with kids in tow!), but opinions vary.

I will make no comment about weather, this, with a little digging will give historical data - http://www.weatheronline.co.uk/Europe.htm

If you look within the Spain forum at the forum for the cities/areas you will have a vast amount of info., or use key words in the search box.

I note you in the Malaga forum and I suggest a self catering property or apartment in Malaga or Costa del Sol, because of the size of your party.

Best wishes.

2. Re: malaga and around beg.Nov

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, March 15, 2010