We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vacationing in Spain for a week

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
72 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
vacationing in Spain for a week

Can anybody advise me what places are a must see within a week? I am a first timer in Spain.

ati
cordoba, spain
Level Contributor
3,154 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: vacationing in Spain for a week

Hi there!

I was going to tell you 'Andalusia, no doubt!!', but, first of all, it would be interesting if you could tell us what your taste is. Do you like sightseing, nature, nightlife, shopping, all?

Do you travel with children?

Edited: 4:06 am, December 10, 2012
Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
72 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: vacationing in Spain for a week

I like sightseeing and very interested in history. I hv a 13 yrs old daughter, she also takes interest in sightseeing.

ati
cordoba, spain
Level Contributor
3,154 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: vacationing in Spain for a week

For a week, my option will be Madrid (3 nights), with a possible day trip (Toledo, Avila or Segovia) and Seville(3 nights), with a possible day trip from Seville to Cordoba to visit the Mezquita, or to Malaga.

In my opinion, even not making those day trips, Madrid and Seville will be perfect for this 'first touch' with my country.

Plenty of art, museums, street life, shopping and theme parks, too... (in case the young lady or her mother get tired of culture...)

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
72 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: vacationing in Spain for a week

Thank u so much for the valuable advice. I will plan accordingly.

5. Re: vacationing in Spain for a week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, December 17, 2013