We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maribels Guides

Wellesley...
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Maribels Guides

I am curious if anyone has hired Maribel to actually plan your trip. Wondering if it is worth the money and if so, did she do a good job tailoring it to your travel style and wishes.

1. Re: Maribels Guides

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:22 am, May 09, 2012
NJ
Level Contributor
378 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maribels Guides

Well, I haven't yet used Maribel services and don't know what she charges, but she's a gem and her knowledge of Spain is amazing. She's also an extremely nice person.

I'm trying to convince my husband to sign up for one of her Pamplona/ Running of the bulls trips.

O Savinao, Galicia
Destination Expert
for Galicia
Level Contributor
6,245 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Maribels Guides

"I'm trying to convince my husband to sign up for one of her Pamplona/ Running of the bulls trips."

Then you will meet her husband robert 2533:-)

4. Re: Maribels Guides

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:41 pm, June 22, 2013