We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

South of Spain Beach Holiday during April - Where to go?

Toronto
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
South of Spain Beach Holiday during April - Where to go?

My boyfriend and I are heading to the South of Spain for about a week April 13th to the 23rd (2007). We've decided on Seville, Granada, Cordoba, however, we'd also love to spend some time at a beach. Can anyone recommend to me what is the best beach town. I've had friends recommend Cadiz but I'm worried that it won't be hot enough at this time of year since I hear its a little windier there than Costa del sol.

What beach town would you recommend visiting in April?

Province of Cadiz...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: South of Spain Beach Holiday during April - Where to go?

I would suggest La Barrosa in Chiclana - it's the most beautiful beach and stretches for miles.

On your way to the beach, which ever one you choose, I would also stop off in Arcos de la Frontera, it's a beautiful white pueblo and one of the most famous in Spain, I know you won't be disappointed.

2. Re: South of Spain Beach Holiday during April - Where to go?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, August 20, 2009