We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How many nights for Dresdan?

Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
How many nights for Dresdan?

I'd like to have a relaxing holiday for a break, so I would prefer not to go through attractions in a hurry. How long would you advise me to stay in Dresdan?

Frankfurt, Germany
Level Contributor
5,141 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How many nights for Dresdan?

two nights as a minimum. That way you'll have one full day to explore.

Edited: 8:53 am, April 27, 2013
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,050 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How many nights for Dresdan?

We had one full day and it was enough to see the Zwinger (but didn't go inside), a tour of the Green Vault and the Semper Opera house, the Frauenkirche, etc as all the sights are in a very compact old town area. Sat under the trees along the river with a beer. If you stay longer, the Moritzburg hunting castle and the nearby other palaces (can't recall names) are accessible by boat.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
4,035 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How many nights for Dresdan?

We are planning two nights in Dresden on our upcoming trip to Berlin, Dresden and Prague.

4. Re: How many nights for Dresdan?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 30, 2014