We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Top Hammer Hotel

old bridge,new...
Level Contributor
693 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Top Hammer Hotel

HI, I need your opinion, I am booked at the Hyatt Mainz, but Top Hammer has one room , classic twin, two beds, Can anyone tell me is that twin beds? and would you take that over the Hyatt? A few weeks ago they didnt have any availabilty, now this is what they have open

Thank you,

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
38,173 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Top Hammer Hotel

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g187393-Mainz_Rhinela…

A bit difficult to compare a 3* with a 5* hotel.

> Can anyone tell me is that twin beds?

According to their photos - not. The classic rooms are their smallest rooms. And a classic twin has 2 single beds.

hotel-hammer.com/images/…klassikzimmer-3.jpg

hotel-hammer.com/en/…hotel-room-categories

2. Re: Top Hammer Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:11 am, January 20, 2015
Edited: 9:11 am, January 20, 2015
3. Re: Top Hammer Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 14, 2014