We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Koblenz Train Station

Summerfield, Florida
Level Contributor
34 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Koblenz Train Station

We will be traveling from Cologne on the train to Koblenz and want to leave our luggage at the train station while we travel on to Burg Eltz castle for the day. Are there lockers at the train station?

Mainz, Germany
Level Contributor
8,117 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Koblenz Train Station

Yes, there are plenty of coin operated lockers.

Summerfield, Florida
Level Contributor
34 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Koblenz Train Station

Thank you very much.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
21 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Koblenz Train Station

So happy to get this information - I was wondering about this, too. Thanks so much!

Bonita Springs...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Koblenz Train Station

Are there any places to eat in the Koblenz Central Train Station while waiting for a train. Will be leaving early in the morning and wondered if any place to get something for breakfast and or coffee

Boppard, Germany
Destination Expert
for Boppard
Level Contributor
1,927 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Koblenz Train Station

There is a bakery that opens at 5:30 and also an American fast food restaurant.

Bonita Springs...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Koblenz Train Station

Great! Thanks

1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Koblenz Train Station

can anyone tell me how large the lockers are at the Koblenz train station? I am traveling with a rock climbing crash pad (dimensions about 36"x 26"x 8" or 92 cm x 66 cm x 21 cm) and would like to leave it there for the day while sight-seeing. Thank you!

8. Re: Koblenz Train Station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, June 18, 2016