We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap eats, good portions?

Which Dusseldorf hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tainan, Taiwan
Level Contributor
147 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Cheap eats, good portions?

Hi all

Looking to a football weekend in the Dusseldorf area from 15th to 17th March, got trips to Duisburg, Bochum, over the border to VVV Venlo then KFC Uerdingen lined up.

I'm looking to keep costs as low as possible but want to eat good German food in Dusseldorf (where I'll be stopping). Can anyone recommend me anywhere? 7-8 euros tops really is my budget and how much will beer be (either by the 0.2, 0.25, 0.5 or 1l - however its done!).

Cheers

Tom

Tainan, Taiwan
Level Contributor
147 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap eats, good portions?

If anyone has suggestions for Duisburg and Bochum for food, I wouldn't mind it either. Preferably near the main stations or near the grounds.

2. Re: Cheap eats, good portions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 23, 2014