We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dortmund vs Wolfsburg 5th April 2014

Which Dortmund hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
6 posts
Save Topic
Dortmund vs Wolfsburg 5th April 2014

Hi

Me and a group of friends are taking a trip to Germany on 4th April for the weekend. Whilst there we want to go and watch the Dortmund v Wolfsburg game on the 5th April. Im just wondering what the best and cheapest way to get match tickets is, as ive been on websites and prices are really expensive and the package deals have quite a few extras on which would not be of any benefit to us. We are staying in Dusseldorf for the weekend as we have had great reviews about the place but we are going to commute to Dortmund for the game, which would be the best and cheapest way to do so.

Kind Regards

Mitch

Mainz, Germany
Level Contributor
6,932 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dortmund vs Wolfsburg 5th April 2014

Free sale of single-game tickets for non-club members usually starts four weeks before the match in Dortmund, so it is not possible to buy tickets for April right now. I wouldn't waste money for expensive package deals, either, but get the tickets directly from the club. Wolfsburg will be one of those matches where probably even at short notice tickets will be available since they don't bring that many away fans along.

Borussia's online shop is in German only, so you may wanna give them a call:

http://www.bvb.de/eng/Tickets/Ticket-Shop

Manchester, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dortmund vs Wolfsburg 5th April 2014

Thanks for your reply, been a great help

Regards

London, United...
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Dortmund vs Wolfsburg 5th April 2014

Me and few friends are going to watch dortmund v wolfsburg on the 5th we booked a package with a website called footballbreak.com worth a try if you can't get tickets, or try viagogo, might be abit overpriced though

Edited: 11:29 am, December 15, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Dortmund vs Wolfsburg 5th April 2014

Any suggestions on how to get tickets for the Schalke match on March 25th?

Can I become a BVB member, and get tickets prior to one month before?

Thanks!

5. Re: Dortmund vs Wolfsburg 5th April 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, December 19, 2014