We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants near the Dom

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Restaurants near the Dom

Hi there,

At staying near the Dom for four days during the christmas markets. Could anybody out there recommend a few nice places to eat and also recommendations on where to try the local beers.

thanks

1. Re: Restaurants near the Dom

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:47 am, January 30, 2014
Ho Chi Minh City...
Destination Expert
for Cologne, Laos
Level Contributor
9,165 posts
49 reviews
2. Re: Restaurants near the Dom

Frueh is a well know address, but the I would not recommend dinner there. The food is not very good in my opinion. But definetly nice to have a beer there.

For local food nearby I would rather recommend either Paeffgen or Malzmuehle in the Old Town, Heumarkt. Good food, good beer, and itnis visited by locals

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
363 posts
108 reviews
3. Re: Restaurants near the Dom

We really enjoyed the food and beer at Brauhaus Sion (Unter Taschenmacher 5-7, 50667). You are going at a busy time, so you might want to try out-of-the-way places too. We enjoyed good dim sum at Chen Xi (Kleine Budengasse 11A, 50667 Cologne), and it was not packed at all.

4. Re: Restaurants near the Dom

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 06, 2014