We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Horse Racing in Cologne wekend of April 20-21 2013

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
126 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Horse Racing in Cologne wekend of April 20-21 2013

Hi,

Does anyone know where I find info about the horse races at Cologne-Weidenpesch Racecourse on 4/20-4/21 2013?

Thanks in advance

Cologne, Germany
Destination Expert
for Cologne, Laos
Level Contributor
8,477 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Horse Racing in Cologne wekend of April 20-21 2013

I only found the website in German, which is

www.koeln-galopp.de

Not sure this helps, but you could always contact them (probably stating the obvious...it is the third last item called Kontakt)

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
8,131 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Horse Racing in Cologne wekend of April 20-21 2013

That site automatically translates to English Scotsman. I only looked because I love horse racing and didn't know that Cologne had a race track. I think I need to do some research on this, a horse racing weekend in Cologne sounds a good plan to me. Bring it on!

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
126 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Horse Racing in Cologne wekend of April 20-21 2013

Hi, Thanks for your help. It looks like they have "after work racing" on Thur 24 April. We'll miss that by a few days but it seems like a cool old track to visit.

4. Re: Horse Racing in Cologne wekend of April 20-21 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 28, 2014