We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lunch restaurants near Hauptbahnhof Cologne

Antwerp
Level Contributor
35 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Lunch restaurants near Hauptbahnhof Cologne

we are searching for a restaurant offering for lunch, some fish or vegetarian dishes, at reasonable price,

not too far from Hauptbahnhof Koln;

we like to have your opinion if you already have had meals at the following restaurants: Ludwig im Museum, Campi im Funkhaus, La Gazetta (Lindner hotel) Alter Wartesaal, Alfredo, Hanse Stube (Excelsior) , Lichtenberg, Stanton, or others

Sincere thanks for sharing you experience

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai Region, Shenzhen, Bangkok
Level Contributor
7,543 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lunch restaurants near Hauptbahnhof Cologne

Why not checking the reviews?

No doubt Hanse Stube could be a good place, but has higher prices than others. However if you going on a weekday at lunchtime they have special lunch offers with lower prices than a la carte.

La Gazetta should still offer a business lunch buffet. Maybe that is an option.

I am not fure about the reasonable price range, but there are a couple of more options. Also there is an Indian restaurant called Jaipur with a reasonable choice of vegetarian dishes. Sorry, the nice pure veg restaurants I know in Cologne are not very close.

Cologne is not famous for fish (not close to the sea), I am afraid and I would only recommend to try fish in better/specialized restaurants.

2. Re: Lunch restaurants near Hauptbahnhof Cologne

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, January 01, 2014