We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free internet access in Koeln?

Porto, Portugal
Level Contributor
519 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Free internet access in Koeln?

Dear all,

I am travelling next week to Cologne and my hotel only has internet for a fee, so I was wondering if there any any free internet hotspots in the town. Perhaps places like starbucks or mcdonald's?

Alternatively are there cheap hotspots?

Thanks for the help and looking forward to bumping into you in the crowded markets!

Freiburg im...
Level Contributor
2,660 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Free internet access in Koeln?

Hotspots in Cologne:

www.hotspot-locations.de/modules.php…

Zugang "kostenlos" means free access.

Porto, Portugal
Level Contributor
519 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Free internet access in Koeln?

Thanks for that. I have printed the list of kostenlos places.

In the mean time, I found that Starbucks offer 1 hour free. I am not a big fan, but it is a visible place and we have to have breakfast everyday so we might as well get free internet while we are doing it.

3. Re: Free internet access in Koeln?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:34 am, May 22, 2010