We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 post
Save Topic

We are in Bielefeld for the next 5 months. While Bielefeld is a lovely city and all are kind and helpful, we would like to encounter more people who speak English and who might make reconmendations about this and that.We would love to make contact with anyone here or on their way who speaks English.

1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Bielefeld

rsorense, This may seem like a rather unusual request. I'm trying to communicate with a Woldemar Heinze who apparently lives in Bielefeld. Is there anyway you can verify this and reply? He is a relative of mine who, with his family, moved to Germany from former USSR. His family's origin is Germany.

Hanover, Germany
Level Contributor
1,277 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bielefeld

Genealogy, go to

>> English

and search for your relative.

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Bielefeld

My name is Janina and Bielefeld is my hometown.

That's wonderful that you are in Bielefeld right now.

Well, there is a lot to do in Bielefeld.

First of all, you could go to the Sparrenburg (big castle on top of the Teutoburger Wald).

Also, you can go to THE NACHTARENA (its a German dance club, CAUTION: only 18 and up allowed

Also, go kill a cow in Bielefeld its tradition

Alrighty cya later

Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bielefeld

Are you still in Bielefeld?? It is Aug 12 2005

If yes, please email me.

Trying to locate nephew who left to go there this past Tues. It is now Sat and we haven't heard. I have an address and a phone number.

Email me at chloe5@comcast.net

Get answers to your questions about Bielefeld
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travelers can help.
Ask a question