We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

carnival - 2013 date

Which Aachen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
743 posts
511 reviews
carnival - 2013 date

hello - does anyone know the dates of the Aachen carnival in 2013? Any other tips if we were to visit on that day/these days?

Ruhr Area, Germany
Level Contributor
14,100 posts
110 reviews
1. Re: carnival - 2013 date

The real "street" carnival begins at Thursday, 7.02. and is going on till Monday (Rosenmontag), 11.02. or even 12.02.

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
743 posts
511 reviews
2. Re: carnival - 2013 date

so there will be events Saturday/Sunday? I'd like to come for a day on Saturday but all the info I am finding (quite limited) is in German and I have no idea what is happening, when, and where. I haven't ever been to a carnival. Do you know where I might find more info?

Ruhr Area, Germany
Level Contributor
14,100 posts
110 reviews
3. Re: carnival - 2013 date

If you have the chance you should come on that Monday, there will be street carnival al around with a long carnival procession.

I´m not familiar with Aachen but I have found an English website with some informations

aachen.de/en/…index.html

4. Re: carnival - 2013 date

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 10, 2014