We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Message for Geordieboy from Tynemouth!

Tynemouth
Level Contributor
4,412 posts
159 reviews
Save Topic
Message for Geordieboy from Tynemouth!

Hiya. We are looking for somewhere to go for 2 or 3 nights between Christmas and New Year. We've exhausted the routes available from Newcastle with EasyJet, Jet2 and Ryanair but I've just been browsing the Flybe website and noticed they go to Hannover. Trouble is, I know absolutely nothing about Hannover so would be really grateful if you could give me some gen on what it's like. Is there an historic part, or is it modern; is it very expensive; how easy is it to get from the airport to the centre, etc. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

1. Re: Message for Geordieboy from Tynemouth!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:33 am, April 04, 2010