We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Local Train Transfer in Frankfurt

Which Frankfurt hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bangkok
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Local Train Transfer in Frankfurt

Hi all,

I have found a cheap train fare that travels on a specifc time and date from Rothenburg ob de Tauber to Oberusel. However, I need to store my luggage at Frankfurt (Main) hbf before continuing to Oberusel and the connection at Frankfurt (Main) hbf is only a few minutes. bahn.com only allows adjusting the departure time from the Frankfurt Sudbahnhof station. Does anyone know if Sudbahnhof station has luggage storage facility? Or If I get off Frankfurt (Main) hbf and get on a later train (later than the time on the ticket) to Oberusel, will the ticket be valid since S5 trains run frequently?

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Berlin
Level Contributor
5,703 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Local Train Transfer in Frankfurt

Specify a stopover in Frankfurt (M) Hbf - you can do this easily in the booking options.

Bangkok
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Local Train Transfer in Frankfurt

Thanks darrenmcc! I found it.

3. Re: Local Train Transfer in Frankfurt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, March 19, 2015