We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Suburb Frankfurt

Which Frankfurt hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
200 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel in Suburb Frankfurt

I will be Frankfurt at end of March this year to attend exhibition. Can any travel advisor provide some information for hotel in Suburb Frankfurt ( where the rate is very much cheaper that Frankfurt Main area). The surburb area or hotel must should within walking distance or easy access to U-Bahh as I need to travel to exhibition every morning.

Regards

Frankfurt, Germany
Level Contributor
5,141 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel in Suburb Frankfurt

I'd have a look at hotels in Wiesbaden or Mainz.

Hotels in suburbs of Frankfurt are likely to be booked out or very expensive as well during the exhibition.

New York
Level Contributor
2,314 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel in Suburb Frankfurt

Check Brighella in Frankfurt. It's mainly a great restaurant but has small rooms. They will be more expensive than at normal times but should be less than others. If you go, be sure to have dinner there! It's close to a streetcar/tram stop - Lindenbaum.

3. Re: Hotel in Suburb Frankfurt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, February 06, 2015