We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Location Hotel in May - Pure, Roomers, Concorde? help!!

Which Frankfurt hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
522 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Good Location Hotel in May - Pure, Roomers, Concorde? help!!

Hello! I am traveling with my wife (no kids) and are looking for a mid-range ($200EUR or preferrably less!) hotel that is in a good, central location. This is part of a multi-city vacation trip so it doesn't need to be a big resort with lots of frills... but a nice looking (modern or at least decent to look at) hotel with some fair amenities would be nice... Nice to haves include free wi-fi and maybe a small breakfast... somewhere that has at least a couple nice restaurants/bars within walking distance would be nice too We definitely lean more towards modern/trendy/unique but am open to ideas.... We are staying mid-May and need some help in identifying some hotels to look into.

I did see Hotel Pure "The Pure" which looks like it fits the bill nicely. Roomers looks nice as well (i see they're sister properties) but it's more money.. is it worth it? Hotel Concorde looks like it's a lot less money but it also looks like a great match for what we're looking for....

Does anyone have some ideas/suggestions/comparisons?

Thanks much!

Frankfurt
Destination Expert
for Frankfurt
Level Contributor
5,526 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Location Hotel in May - Pure, Roomers, Concorde? help!!

The Pure would be a good choice.

An even better one might be the Adina Apts. Get a room on the 14th floor that looks out over the city and the river, and enjoy their pool too.

Another good one, especially for the location would be the Flemings Deluxe, located right next to the Eschenheimer Turm. Cool cocktail lounge that looks out over the park that surrounds the inner city. This one is probably the best location, when it comes to restaurants, shopping, etc.

The Concorde gets extra points for outstanding service, though some people find the near-by neighborhood unsavory.

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
522 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Location Hotel in May - Pure, Roomers, Concorde? help!!

Great! Thank you thank you! Anyone else have other recommendations while I search these from Bornheim girl :)

3. Re: Good Location Hotel in May - Pure, Roomers, Concorde? help!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 12, 2015