We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condor Airlines..Are they that bad?

Las Vegas, Nevada...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Condor Airlines..Are they that bad?

I see Condor has a 25% rating on tripadvisor, has anyone traveled with them from the states to Germany?

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg
Level Contributor
14,936 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Condor Airlines..Are they that bad?

My wife has done the reverse trip with them last fall. The good thing is that they fly between Frankfurt and Las Vegas, so you won't have to waste a few hours at another stop in the US for customs and immigration when you return. She still hasn't gotten a partial refund on her ticket which she is due for a weather-canceled flight. Otherwise, her flight was fine, just what you would expect from almost any airline flying between the US and Europe. It's too bad that AirBerlin has dropped their Las Vegas to Düsseldorf flight which I had enjoyed several times in the past.

2. Re: Condor Airlines..Are they that bad?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 28, 2014