We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bruce Springsteen in Frankfurt - Ticket help please

Which Frankfurt hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
los angeles
Level Contributor
277 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Bruce Springsteen in Frankfurt - Ticket help please

Hello,

I just found out that while I am in Frankfurt in May for work, Bruce Springsteen will be performing (25 May). My problem is, when I try and purchase tickets, I get a message in German - I'm assuming informing me that the concert is sold out. But I can't tell. So...my questions are:

- does anyone know if in fact the concert is sold out? If not, is there a website in English that I could use?

-if it is sold out, is are there ticket brokers I could go through to purchase tickets?

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Karlsruhe, Germany
Destination Expert
for Baden-Wurttemberg
Level Contributor
9,560 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bruce Springsteen in Frankfurt - Ticket help please

How about copying and pasting the message in here so that the German speakers can check? Or do you expect us to search for it ourselves?

Hamburg, Germany
Level Contributor
569 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bruce Springsteen in Frankfurt - Ticket help please

It looks like there are only business seats left for the concert in Frankfurt.

They sell at 163.80 € and can be bought online.

eventim.de/…

The Boss will play another concert on May 27th in Cologne. The concert is not sold out yet and tickets start at 86.65 €.

eventim.de/…

Train travel from Frankfurt to Cologne is cheap (around 50 Euro for the roundtrip), getting from Cologne to Frankfurt after the concert might be difficult. There is a train at 10:55 pm that goes to Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof. Another train leaving Cologne at 11:46 om will just take you to Frankfurt Airport. The erliest train from Cologne to Frankfurt will leave on May 28th at 3:20 am.

Frankfurt
Level Contributor
536 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bruce Springsteen in Frankfurt - Ticket help please

Check ebay. Tickets for sold out concerts can usually be bought on eBay though they will of course be more expensive than the original ticket price.

los angeles
Level Contributor
277 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bruce Springsteen in Frankfurt - Ticket help please

efp53 and apfelwein - Thank you!! This is extremely helpful. I never thought about going to Cologne, I think that is going to be my plan.

I very much appreciate your quick replies and your information.

Montreal, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Bruce Springsteen in Frankfurt - Ticket help please

any luck with tickets? I am in the same situation.

6. Re: Bruce Springsteen in Frankfurt - Ticket help please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, June 17, 2013