We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Frankfurt Night Layover (July 2018)

1 post
Save Topic
Frankfurt Night Layover (July 2018)

Hello,

We will be having a night layover in Frankfurt, arriving 10:40 pm

with the next flight by 9:20 am the following day. Any ideas on how can we enjoy and have

a glimpse of Frankfurt for the few hours we have. Thanks!

4 replies to this topic
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
18,760 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Frankfurt Night Layover (July 2018)

Get a hotel, like the Hilton at the Airport and call it a night. No point to go into the city so late at night.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
2,699 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Frankfurt Night Layover (July 2018)

The Steigenberger at the airport is good. The (very good) restaurant may have closed. I agree - too late to do anything. My last hotel (gotten bidding blind on Priceline) was close to a place that was going strong late nights; I discovered it is a brothel.

Frankfurt
Destination Expert
for Frankfurt
Level Contributor
6,088 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Frankfurt Night Layover (July 2018)

You will be on one of the last flights coming into Frankfurt so getting out of the airport should go quickly. That said, it will be at least 23:15. I wouldn't wait around on a shuttle to go to the Steigenberger. Walk on over to the Hilton Garden Inn or the Sheraton.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
18,760 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Frankfurt Night Layover (July 2018)

I had friends staying at the Hilton Garden Inn and they really liked it. I personally have not stayed there as I am living in Frankfurt, but my friends thought it was a really good hotel

Reply to: Frankfurt Night Layover (July 2018)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted