We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clubs along Grosse Elbstrasse in Hamburg?

Boston
Level Contributor
80 posts
Save Topic
Clubs along Grosse Elbstrasse in Hamburg?

I heard that there are some nice clubs along Grosse Elbstrasse. My friend and I are both visiting Hamburg for a night so we won't have much time to do exploring.

We are both 23-24 years old and was wondering if anyone can suggest good clubs to meet people with similar age to ours.

We are both Americans and don't speak much German.

Thanks for your help

Hamburg, Germany
Level Contributor
7 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clubs along Grosse Elbstrasse in Hamburg?

Early 20's, I think Reeperbahn would be your stop. I don't know of any clubs at Grosse Elbstrasse, except for one really fancy one on top of a hotel.

I'm American and before I learned German I didn't have much trouble getting around. Most people here speak English pretty well and are generally friendly.

2. Re: Clubs along Grosse Elbstrasse in Hamburg?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 10, 2013