We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

station name

Royston, null...
2 posts
Save Topic
station name

hi I am looking at tube system map for hamburg I know what station i need eppendorfer baum where do i get on system on the map if i fly into hamburg airport

Hamburg, Germany
Level Contributor
569 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: station name

www.hvv.de/pdf/fahrplaene/usar/USAR-Plan.pdf

The airport is right in the middle of the map. Eppendorfer Baum is on the yellow line right under the airport.

Royston, null...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: station name

thank you for info so i have worked it out need to change tube twice to eppendorffer baum.how far away is maniz o5 football team

Edited: 9:54 am, October 09, 2011
Hamburg, Germany
Level Contributor
569 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: station name

Mainz 05? They play in Mainz, which is 500 km away.

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
38,670 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: station name

You could also travel with the S-Bahn S1 as far as Barmbek and change there to the U-Bahn U3. Needs 24 instead of 19 minutes - but one change less.

HVV timetable

geofox.hvv.de/jsf/home.seam…

to: Eppendorfer Baum

There are also various search options. And at the result page you can also "display other possible routes".

> far away is maniz o5 football

Do you mean the football match Hamburger SV vs. 1. FSV Mainz 05 on 28. April 2012 at 15.30? This is at the Imtech Arena in Hamburg.

to: Imtech Arena

In case you mean the match 1. FSV Mainz 05 vs. Hamburger SV on the 10. Dec. 2011 - this one is at the Coface Arena in Mainz. Indeed some 500 km from Eppendorfer Baum.

Edited: 6:59 pm, October 09, 2011
5. Re: station name

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, October 26, 2012