We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hamburg - Stag party

6 posts
1 review
Hamburg - Stag party

Hi All,

I have done hours of research but was hoping if someone out there who either lives in hamburg or has been to hamburg can help.

Ive looked on websites but i want to know if there is an area in hamburg (not reeperbahn) that is a nice start to a stag evening i.e. starting around 7pm for a few hours then as the night goes on we can go to reeperbahn around 11pm or does everyone head to reeperbahn just thinking like London you have the city business district or docklands or the west end i.e. covent garden.

Are there nice pretty areas where we can drink and build up to our late nite in the reeper !!

Cheers shaun

4 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
61 posts
34 reviews
33 helpful votes
1. Re: Hamburg - Stag party

I'm also going to Hamburg for a stag do and staying in ST Pauli...is the harbour close? How many bars are they in that area?. Are you looking to book a beer bike? If so what company you booking with, Enjoy

London, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
61 reviews
22 helpful votes
2. Re: Hamburg - Stag party

I've just got back from Hamburg, depends on when you're going but by the harbour (nearest station is Landungsbrücken) there are three beach bars, you have to walk down a little to see them, one of them Strandpauli is open all year round as it has an inside area. Another area we visited was Sternschanze which has loads of small bars and restaurants so a bit more chilled out area than Reeperbahn. We did find that some of the bars at Reeperbahn were more chilled than others, the area really does seem to cater to everyone.

Level Contributor
61 posts
34 reviews
33 helpful votes
3. Re: Hamburg - Stag party

Thanks mate

6 posts
1 review
4. Re: Hamburg - Stag party

Thanks for the info really helpful

Reply to: Hamburg - Stag party
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted