We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheapest way to travel by tram for 4 days?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Cheapest way to travel by tram for 4 days?

I'm visiting Bremen for 4 days, Saturday - Tuesday with my Mum and Dad for the Christmas markets. We want to travel by tram from the airport to near the burgerpark and back on return and travel around the city by tram in between. Is there a 4 day ticket we can buy? I've tried the bsag.de site but can't seem to make much sense of it.

Thanks in advance

ATT

Mentioned in this post
Bremen
Bremen
State of Bremen, Germany
Hamburg, Germany
Level Contributor
1,338 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheapest way to travel by tram for 4 days?

Have you looked at this page what kind of tickets BSAG offers?

http://bsag.de/eng/4623.php

If you click on each ticket it tells you what it is.

In general within Bremen for single journeys you need the ticket for 2.40 € except it is a journey with max three further stops from where you leave (Kurzstrecke).

There are day passes available but only for either one adult or two adults plus children. So if you travel intensively (though in central Bremen you may not have to take it a lot or very little as it is very walkable) you may need a combination of the two or the day pass for two plus a 7 day ticket for one as it works out cheaper than single day passes. You need to do the math as depending on how many journeys you do the 10 or 4 ticket packages might be good for you.

Mentioned in this post
Bremen
Bremen
State of Bremen, Germany
2. Re: Cheapest way to travel by tram for 4 days?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 21, 2014