We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what are the fines for using tram without a ticket in Bremen

lurker
Level Contributor
262 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
what are the fines for using tram without a ticket in Bremen

what title says, just curious. I don't seem to see many ticket controls in Bremen

Brno, Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Train Travel
Level Contributor
29,202 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what are the fines for using tram without a ticket in Bremen

Interesting - there is no mention AT ALL on the English version of the public transport system http://www.bsag.de/eng/ - I think the idea of not paying is just so preposterous that it didn't occur to them to put such information on there.

I wouldn't try it, though, because that will be the time you are caught and landed with a €100 or more fine :)

Salt Lake City
Level Contributor
1,793 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what are the fines for using tram without a ticket in Bremen

We used to ride the buses in Bremerhaven. I do not know the fines if you are caught w/o a ticket but there were spot checks.

Regards, Gary

Freiburg im...
Level Contributor
2,638 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: what are the fines for using tram without a ticket in Bremen

It's € 40,--.

brooklyn
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: what are the fines for using tram without a ticket in Bremen

it just cost 2 euro which is almost free, bremen was good, but was a bit frastrating cause most people dont speak english. great food city.

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
21,789 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: what are the fines for using tram without a ticket in Bremen

Gosh, how dare they not speak what is to them a foriegn language in their own country.

6. Re: what are the fines for using tram without a ticket in Bremen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 13, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Bremen